Tips on getting more Instagram Followers
How to get more Instagram Followers
When you’re just starting out with an online business, it can be exciting to imagine how you can successfully sell your product through Instagram once you have built up your follower base. But truth is, your first 10,000 Instagram followers are the hardest to get. Why? No one knows who you are yet. You’ve still got to prove yourself as a successful brand and influencer. But that doesn’t mean it’s not possible. If you follow the guides on how to get followers on Instagram shown below, you could hit 10,000 Instagram followers in as little as six months.
- Edit your profile to be Attractive: One of the major and necessary job to be done is designing and editing your Instagram profile to look attracting and enticing. You can do this by using an eye catching Profile picture, Designing your Bio, and also using good Instagram Highlight Cover.
- Make Your Instagram account Public: People make the same mistakes over and over again, you can't expect people to follow you when your posts can't be visible to the public. Your Instagram account must be set to public to bring more followers.
- Use HashTags To boost your post: Now people may wonder what is this Hashtags, Hashtags are tags that makes your post visible to your followers and also Non-followers, After you tag your post with a hashtag, you'll be able to tap the hashtag to see a page that shows all photos and videos people have uploaded with that hashtag. ... When people with private profiles tag posts, they won't appear publicly on hashtag pages.
- Engage with your followers and other people: To be noticed, you have to engage and associate with other people, most especially your followers.
- Post regularly : To notify instagram and tell people that you are an active user on its platform, you have to post regularly.
- Use Apps to get Ahead: There are various of apps that can post your presence on Instagram, so get your hands on them and boost your presence speedily.
Read next 👉 How to Make Awesome money in Nigeria